Pretty interesting new set of features, not at all what I was expecting. I am pretty intrigued by the Exploding of 3D solids, should make family creation from existing 3D content built in other products far simpler. Here's some of my other favorite new features:
- We can finally select more than one item at a time and bring them to front!
- Non-rectangular crop regions!
- Room Aware families!
- Graphics in schedule headers!
- We can finally split elevations just like sections!
- Temporary view templates, this will be nice for coordination and trying to find things that are missing!
- Alternate units in dimensions (show metric and imperial) perfect for government work.
Of course not a single one of those was on my wishlist, like for instance, the ability to change the view associated with reference callouts and sections... oh well maybe next year (I don't even know how many times I've said that about that one). But, fun enhancements none the less! Can't wait to take it for a spin!